You wear two hats: you run a business and you have to manage employees. As a manager, you have the added burden of knowing and understanding a wide variety of state and federal employment laws. Business Law Centre is on your side, and we will help you.
|•||We will provide prompt advice to your employment law questions as they arise.|
|•||We will draft comprehensive employment law agreements to protect you and your business, such as:
• Employee Policies;
• Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreements;
• Employment and Service Agreements;
• Independent Contractor Agreements; and
• Consulting and Services Agreements.
|•||We will vigorously protect, defend, and help you resolve employment issues involving:
• Sexual Harassment;
• Workplace Discrimination;
• Employee Defamation;
• Employee Claims Filed with the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries;
• Employee Termination/Wrongful Discharge; or
• Unlawful Employment Practices.